Worst roads in the world!
It's Happy Fun Ball
- Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Happy Fun Ball.
- Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.
- Happy Fun Ball Contains a liquid core which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.
- Do not use Happy Fun Ball on concrete.
- Discontinue use of Happy Fun Ball if any of the following occurs:
- Tingling in extremities
- Loss of balance or coordination
- Slurred speech
- Temporary Blindness
- Profuse sweating
- Heart Palpitations
- If Happy Fun Ball begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.
- Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin.
- When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration.
- Failure to do so relieves the makers of Happy Fun Ball, Wacky Products Incorporated, and its parent company Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability.
- Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.
- Happy Fun Ball has been shipped to our troops in Saudi Arabia and is also being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq.
- Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
- Happy Fun Ball comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Happy Fun Ball
ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES
Remember Kids, Happy Fun Ball is still legal in 16 states!